Monday, March 8, 2021

WATERMELON SORBET

WATERMELON SORBET

Make this easy watermelon sorbet using just three ingredients and without an ice cream maker! Perfect for summer, this sweet, refreshing treat is actually healthy. With the heat of summer come my cravings for something icy and cold. Watermelon has always been one of my favorite fruits, and seeing it in season makes me happy. I like to eat it plain, but I also like to incorporate it into my frozen treats.

Ingredients:
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup lemon juice
3 cups cubed seeded watermelon

Recipe:
  1. Blend watermelon in a blender or food processor until pureed.
  2. Stir pureed watermelon into sugar and lemon juice.
  3. Transfer watermelon mixture to a bowl and freeze for 3-4 hours.
  4. Give the frozen mixture a stir once after 3-4 hours and freeze again for another 4 hours.

Scoop out and serve.

Enjoy and keep showering your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KARACHI HALWA

  KARACHI HALWA As the name suggests,  its origin points to the city of Karachi in Pakistan . ... Karachi Halwa or Bombay Halwa, this sweetm...