Sunday, November 1, 2020

NETFLIX AND CHILL- NUTELLA BREAD

 NUTELLA BREAD



One of my favorite go to breakfasts, lunches and/or snacks are nutella and bread sandwiches. I almost always have the ingredients on hand and if you combine that with how yummy they are and how quick and easy they are to make, I tend to have them fairly often. I butter them up and grill them so that they are nice and golden brown on the outside and the nutella is warm and melted on the inside. Another way is this where I apply Nutella on the butter toasted bread and it's tastes absolutely divine.


Ingredients: 

2 slices of bread

2 tbsp butter

3 tbsp Nutella 



Recipe:

  1. Grill both the breads with butter till crispy.
  2. Spread Nutella on the toasted bread


Serve.


Enjoy and keep showering your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KARACHI HALWA

  KARACHI HALWA As the name suggests,  its origin points to the city of Karachi in Pakistan . ... Karachi Halwa or Bombay Halwa, this sweetm...